Property of the Week: Lark Rise, Sidmouth
- Credit: Bradleys Estate Agents
Lark Rise, Newton Poppleford, Sidmouth
Guide price: £500,000
Agent: Bradleys Estate Agents
Agent's Tel: 01395 578444
The next owners of this lovely detached property in Newton Poppleford will no doubt benefit hugely from its recent and extensive modernisation. It really is a home to move straight into, without the fuss of repairs and renovations.
Lark Rise can be found tucked away in a small cul-de-sac in the pretty and conveniently located village of Newton Poppleford.
The current owners have overseen a complete overhaul of the property and the result is a striking, immaculately decorated and classically modern family home.
Inside, there's a cosy dual aspect sitting room with a lovely bay window to the front. The decor is tasteful and neutral, with warm wooden flooring and an attractive cream fireplace with an inset wood burning stove. From here,
French doors open into a large conservatory that is infused with natural light and has a pleasant outlook of the rear garden. More French doors lead directly onto an inviting sun terrace, which is a perfect spot for outdoor dining.
Back indoors, the kitchen/breakfast room is certainly a showstopper with an icy-blue, sleek and smooth look with high gloss handle-free units and integrated appliances.
- 1 Business breakfast aims to link up local professionals
- 2 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 3 New town council chair sets out his aims
- 4 Bugler needed for Sidmouth beacon lighting event
- 5 Cost of living crisis how Sidmouth businesses are coping
- 6 'Thank you' - Ukraine medic moved to tears by donations from Ottery
- 7 Ottery residents struggling with Medical Centre absence
- 8 Recycled toy shop's kind gesture to Ukrainian families
- 9 Mica Paris apologises to Sidmouth as festival concert is moved to following day
- 10 Local slimmer wins prize for low-calorie stew recipe
Upstairs, there are four good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with a luxurious fitted suite. The master bedroom has a quality ensuite shower room.
Outside, there is a private front garden and a dual driveway leading to a double garage. To the rear, there is a pretty garden, offering a good degree of privacy, laid mainly to lawn and interspersed with attractive plants, shrubs and trees.