Property of the Week: Back Lane, Newton Poppleford
- Credit: Stags
Back Lane, Newton Poppleford, Sidmouth
Guide price: £450,000
Agent's Tel: 01404 45885
This newly built dwelling, finished at the end of 2021, forms part of a select development of five houses on the edge of the pretty village of Newton Poppleford.
Despite being new, the individual home has been tastefully designed to fit in with the existing properties on the street and is perfectly positioned to capture views of the Otter valley.
Inside, the house is a blank canvas fitted with high specification fixtures and fittings, making it easy for its buyer to be creative with the interior design and decorations.
Immediately beyond the front door is a bright, light filled open plan living area laid with quality wood-effect tiled flooring that is warm underfoot due to the underfloor heating underneath, while the stylish lights have been supplied by the renowned Amos lighting. This lovely open space is large enough to accommodate the lounge and dining areas. The adjoining kitchen has a fresh, modern and clean look with glossy white units and work surfaces, and fitted appliances.
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, with the master having a contemporary en-suite shower room. The family bathroom offers a touch of luxury by being fitted with PIR lighting sensors and a movement sensor flush.
At the front of the property there is an attractive limestone and slate patio area enclosed by a curved brick wall on one side offering a degree of privacy. This outdoor space has plenty of scope for adding beds for planting and displaying pots with feature plants and small trees.
- 1 New store launches in Sidmouth's Fore Street
- 2 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 3 One arrest after fuel protests on M5 and A38 in Somerset and Devon
- 4 'Donkey work' boosts wildflower growth at sanctuary
- 5 New direction and new chair at Vision Group for Sidmouth
- 6 Opening a new shop presents a risk, but rewards are there if you work hard
- 7 End of year exhibition by Art Academy
- 8 Preparations begin in earnest for Folk Festival
- 9 Support partnership shows looking after town's library is no 'fools' errand...
- 10 Cricketing pacesetters hit some unexpected buffers
To the rear there is a tarmac parking area. The property comes with a 10 year warranty.