Property of the Week: Belvedere Court
- Credit: Bradleys Estate Agents
Belvedere Court, Sidmouth
Guide Price: £1,600,000
Agent: Bradleys Estate Agents, Sidmouth
Agent's Tel: 01395 578444
This sophisticated residence simply exudes pure class and sits within a select location in a prime residential area of Sidmouth. The ground floor duplex apartment lies within the distinguished Belvedere Court development, which in itself is elegant and prestigious, and enjoys superb sea and countryside views.
The luxury four-bed apartment is situated on the south and west side of the main building, so it is pleasantly filled with sunlight from mid-morning through to sunset.
Unique to this apartment, is a large and exclusive indoor heated swimming pool complex complete with an integrated jacuzzi and changing room with shower facilities. The adjoining storeroom could work well as a gym, a hobbies room workshop or even a home cinema.
Inside, the property is presented to an excellent standard throughout. A large private entrance hall leads to a beautifully proportioned living room that has a high ceiling and lovely sash windows. Its west-facing aspect enables warm afternoon sunlight to fill the room.
The kitchen/dining room is another bright space, fitted with modern, stylish units and an extensive range of integrated Miele appliances, topped with granite work surfaces.
The impressively spacious principal bedroom suite has walk-in wardrobes and a superb en-suite bathroom, whilst the second bedroom has French doors that open into a lovely glazed conservatory. The contemporary styled bathrooms are finished to an exceptional standard with tiled wet areas and sunken baths.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 6 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 7 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 High scoring in the Sidmouth Stablefords
- 10 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
On the lower ground floor is a further self-contained apartment with two through double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom, making it a perfect area for guests.
The property comes with two undercover parking spaces.