SIR - It was interesting to read Councillor Paul Diviani’s comments re Knowle parkland.
Parklands are designated areas for public recreation and picnics etc. He tells us that he reserves the right to turn it into a housing estate and also use it for recreational purposes. How you could do both is quite beyond anyone’s capabilities; is Mr Diviani a resident of Nazareth! He certainly does not live in Sidmouth.
Councillors are elected to serve the public – not for their own self-interest.
Let’s keep our eye on this man, who seems determined to go ahead with this disastrous project!
You may also want to watch:
Knowle Drive, Sidmouth
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand