Question of fun
SIR - In reply to Richard Cosgrave’s letter (9/9/11) whinging about ‘fun snaps’.
It seems his friends were visitors to FolkWeek and not residents. As a resident, I feel this week should be enjoyed by everyone, visitors and residents alike and of all age groups.
These so-called ‘fun snaps’ are obviously not dangerous and the youngsters were just having fun (as the name suggests), harmless fun!
So much goes on during this week than any other week of the year and what better time for the ‘younger’ residents to enjoy themselves.
Perhaps his friends should choose another week in future to visit.
You may also want to watch:
Surely, it would take more than ‘fun snaps’ to spoil FolkWeek. We were all young once!
S E Higgson
- 1 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 2 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 3 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Top books to inspire children to love nature this summer
- 6 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary
Knowle Drive, Sidmouth