Question of poetic license?
Simple Simon saw a pie shop
Somewhere near the Market Square
If the pie is nice and hot
It cost him more, which is not fair.
It’s a Government tradition
You may also want to watch:
Start a war, or silly tax
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
Causing wide hilarity.
What the Government would like
Distracting all the blame from them
Is workers on a general strike
The country split and in mayhem
Lennox Avenue, Sidmouth