Question of poetic license?
Simple Simon saw a pie shop
Somewhere near the Market Square
If the pie is nice and hot
It cost him more, which is not fair.
It’s a Government tradition
You may also want to watch:
Start a war, or silly tax
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary
Causing wide hilarity.
What the Government would like
Distracting all the blame from them
Is workers on a general strike
The country split and in mayhem
Lennox Avenue, Sidmouth