Question of poetic license?
Simple Simon saw a pie shop
Somewhere near the Market Square
If the pie is nice and hot
It cost him more, which is not fair.
It’s a Government tradition
Start a war, or silly tax
- 1 Tributes paid to East Devon councillor Val Ranger
- 2 Kings School pride in ‘resilient’ pupils collecting A-Level results
- 3 Timings announced for Sidmouth Airshow displays
- 4 A-Level results celebrated for students at Sidmouth College
- 5 A375 roadworks to restart in September
- 6 'Hop to it' - Ottery woman aims for world record frog collection
- 7 Passenger banned from sitting next to girls on the bus
- 8 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 9 Sidmouth's Pickard picks up South West of England Championship title
- 10 Body of woman found near Sidmouth
Causing wide hilarity.
What the Government would like
Distracting all the blame from them
Is workers on a general strike
The country split and in mayhem
Lennox Avenue, Sidmouth