Sad words on animals
I felt great sadness for the person who sent in the letter last week about dogs and their owners.
It would seem that this person is obviously very unhappy and perhaps never experienced the simple pleasures that all creatures can bring into our lives.
This has been shown in many ways – the dogs taken into care homes which, it has been proved, bring health and happiness to the sick and lonely.
There are also the unquestioned benefits of guide dogs for the blind or deaf.
Cruelty to animals is on the increase – they are dumb creatures who look to humans for kindness and love – sadly, this is often not the case.
You may also want to watch:
Humans, like animals, respond to love and kindness, so I rather hope and pray that this person may experience some of this in their own life.
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date