Sad words on animals
I felt great sadness for the person who sent in the letter last week about dogs and their owners.
It would seem that this person is obviously very unhappy and perhaps never experienced the simple pleasures that all creatures can bring into our lives.
This has been shown in many ways – the dogs taken into care homes which, it has been proved, bring health and happiness to the sick and lonely.
There are also the unquestioned benefits of guide dogs for the blind or deaf.
Cruelty to animals is on the increase – they are dumb creatures who look to humans for kindness and love – sadly, this is often not the case.
You may also want to watch:
Humans, like animals, respond to love and kindness, so I rather hope and pray that this person may experience some of this in their own life.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police