Sadness of leaving The Old Ship
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Shane, Gail and their team for doing such a superb job of running The Old Ship, also our many customers and friends for their support and kindness over the past 25 years.
It is with great sadness that we leave such a lovely old pub.
Unfortunately, it appears that a small number of people do not realise the difficulties in running a small pub under management in the present climate.
The Ship may well, in the future, return to a pub as it has done in the last 100 years.
Our very best wishes go Costa Coffee.
You may also want to watch:
Roger & Linda Newton
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables