Saving our pub
The Save The Red Lion Campaign Group is fighting to retain the Red Lion pub in Sidbury village, East Devon.
The Red Lion’s owners, Punch Taverns, are selling it. It is the only pub in a village of almost 1,000 residents.
On June 5, ITV’s Daybreak programme covered the Fair Deal for Your Local rally in Westminster.
The sale of the Red Lion pub is directly linked to the issue that Fair Deal for Your Local is championing.
To lend your support, visit our blog site http://thepubinthevillage.blogspot.co.uk or contact us directly.
You may also want to watch:
Secretary, Save The Red Lion Campaign
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 5 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 6 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 7 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 8 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 9 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 10 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed