Saving our pub
The Save The Red Lion Campaign Group is fighting to retain the Red Lion pub in Sidbury village, East Devon.
The Red Lion’s owners, Punch Taverns, are selling it. It is the only pub in a village of almost 1,000 residents.
On June 5, ITV’s Daybreak programme covered the Fair Deal for Your Local rally in Westminster.
The sale of the Red Lion pub is directly linked to the issue that Fair Deal for Your Local is championing.
To lend your support, visit our blog site http://thepubinthevillage.blogspot.co.uk or contact us directly.
You may also want to watch:
Secretary, Save The Red Lion Campaign
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead