Saving our pub
The Save The Red Lion Campaign Group is fighting to retain the Red Lion pub in Sidbury village, East Devon.
The Red Lion’s owners, Punch Taverns, are selling it. It is the only pub in a village of almost 1,000 residents.
On June 5, ITV’s Daybreak programme covered the Fair Deal for Your Local rally in Westminster.
The sale of the Red Lion pub is directly linked to the issue that Fair Deal for Your Local is championing.
To lend your support, visit our blog site http://thepubinthevillage.blogspot.co.uk or contact us directly.
Secretary, Save The Red Lion Campaign
- 1 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 2 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 3 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth
- 4 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open
- 5 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 6 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 7 British Heart Foundation shop in Sidmouth urgently seeking volunteers
- 8 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 9 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 10 Fire training exercise at Newton Poppleford