Saving our pub
The Save The Red Lion Campaign Group is fighting to retain the Red Lion pub in Sidbury village, East Devon.
The Red Lion’s owners, Punch Taverns, are selling it. It is the only pub in a village of almost 1,000 residents.
On June 5, ITV’s Daybreak programme covered the Fair Deal for Your Local rally in Westminster.
The sale of the Red Lion pub is directly linked to the issue that Fair Deal for Your Local is championing.
To lend your support, visit our blog site http://thepubinthevillage.blogspot.co.uk or contact us directly.
You may also want to watch:
Secretary, Save The Red Lion Campaign
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 4 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 7 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 8 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 9 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 10 Woman flown to hospital after fall