Seagulls are pests
Some might say there’s nothing better than a stroll on a warm day across our wonderful seafront.
Except for one BIG problem, the ever growing size and confidence of the seagulls.
It’s great to see the new ‘Don’t Feed the Seagulls’ signs, but why haven’t ANY been placed right where everyone sits, by the zebra crossing?
Surely it’s common sense to put signs were everyone sits?
If people are discouraged from feeding the seagulls, then hopefully they will go to sea to get their fish, instead of relying on takeaway fish and chips.
You may also want to watch:
The seagulls are out of control and before long will it discourage visitors coming to our town?
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 5 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth