Seagulls are pests
Some might say there’s nothing better than a stroll on a warm day across our wonderful seafront.
Except for one BIG problem, the ever growing size and confidence of the seagulls.
It’s great to see the new ‘Don’t Feed the Seagulls’ signs, but why haven’t ANY been placed right where everyone sits, by the zebra crossing?
Surely it’s common sense to put signs were everyone sits?
If people are discouraged from feeding the seagulls, then hopefully they will go to sea to get their fish, instead of relying on takeaway fish and chips.
You may also want to watch:
The seagulls are out of control and before long will it discourage visitors coming to our town?
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 5 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 6 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 7 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 8 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 9 Time to enjoy summer safely as restrictions lifts
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables