Seagulls are pests
Some might say there’s nothing better than a stroll on a warm day across our wonderful seafront.
Except for one BIG problem, the ever growing size and confidence of the seagulls.
It’s great to see the new ‘Don’t Feed the Seagulls’ signs, but why haven’t ANY been placed right where everyone sits, by the zebra crossing?
Surely it’s common sense to put signs were everyone sits?
If people are discouraged from feeding the seagulls, then hopefully they will go to sea to get their fish, instead of relying on takeaway fish and chips.
You may also want to watch:
The seagulls are out of control and before long will it discourage visitors coming to our town?
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites