Sex on wheels
SIR - As an unreconstructed sex maniac, I look forward to “Sex on Wheels” in Sidmouth. Is this a new initiative by Social Services or EDDC? Will I be able to get it on the Council Tax or can I use my Bus Pass?
The unfortunate juxtaposition of the “Ten Tors” story with the “Passion Wagon” leader might provoke suggestions that the “Two Whores” service could become a rival event.
Personally, I still prefer, like the German officers in “Allo, Allo”, the wet celery and the flying helmet.
Peter J Cooke
25 High Woolbrook Park,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open