Sex on wheels
SIR - As an unreconstructed sex maniac, I look forward to “Sex on Wheels” in Sidmouth. Is this a new initiative by Social Services or EDDC? Will I be able to get it on the Council Tax or can I use my Bus Pass?
The unfortunate juxtaposition of the “Ten Tors” story with the “Passion Wagon” leader might provoke suggestions that the “Two Whores” service could become a rival event.
Personally, I still prefer, like the German officers in “Allo, Allo”, the wet celery and the flying helmet.
Peter J Cooke
25 High Woolbrook Park,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 6 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 9 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 10 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park