Sex on wheels
SIR - As an unreconstructed sex maniac, I look forward to “Sex on Wheels” in Sidmouth. Is this a new initiative by Social Services or EDDC? Will I be able to get it on the Council Tax or can I use my Bus Pass?
The unfortunate juxtaposition of the “Ten Tors” story with the “Passion Wagon” leader might provoke suggestions that the “Two Whores” service could become a rival event.
Personally, I still prefer, like the German officers in “Allo, Allo”, the wet celery and the flying helmet.
Peter J Cooke
25 High Woolbrook Park,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 5 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth