Sidbury bonfire evening: thanks folks!
SIR - I would like to thank the Spectators and Sponsors who attended the Sidbury Bonfire, Fireworks & Halloween Evening on Saturday, October 30.
Your support is truly appreciated by all of the Committee.
The firework display was spectacular and the event was attended by approximately one thousand five hundred people who braved the early downpour and made this charitable event a great success.
The Committee would like to express their sincere thanks to Sir John and Lady Cave for the use of the Manor Grounds and Alan Derryman for his continued support.
I would like to personally thank all of the Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee, along with all of the helpers for their dedicated support and enthusiasm.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of Sidbury Bonfire & Fireworks Committee
- 1 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 2 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Commemorative elm tree planted to mark National Tree Warden scheme's 30th anniversary
- 6 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 7 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 8 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 9 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 10 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
12 Cotford Road