Sidbury bonfire evening: thanks folks!
SIR - I would like to thank the Spectators and Sponsors who attended the Sidbury Bonfire, Fireworks & Halloween Evening on Saturday, October 30.
Your support is truly appreciated by all of the Committee.
The firework display was spectacular and the event was attended by approximately one thousand five hundred people who braved the early downpour and made this charitable event a great success.
The Committee would like to express their sincere thanks to Sir John and Lady Cave for the use of the Manor Grounds and Alan Derryman for his continued support.
I would like to personally thank all of the Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee, along with all of the helpers for their dedicated support and enthusiasm.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of Sidbury Bonfire & Fireworks Committee
- 1 First time in a year for Sidmouth's rugby youngsters
- 2 Now is the time to shop locally says Sidmouth artist
- 3 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town
- 4 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 5 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 6 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 7 Talking Newspapers set to restart service
- 8 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 9 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
12 Cotford Road