Sidbury bonfire evening: thanks folks!
SIR - I would like to thank the Spectators and Sponsors who attended the Sidbury Bonfire, Fireworks & Halloween Evening on Saturday, October 30.
Your support is truly appreciated by all of the Committee.
The firework display was spectacular and the event was attended by approximately one thousand five hundred people who braved the early downpour and made this charitable event a great success.
The Committee would like to express their sincere thanks to Sir John and Lady Cave for the use of the Manor Grounds and Alan Derryman for his continued support.
I would like to personally thank all of the Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee, along with all of the helpers for their dedicated support and enthusiasm.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of Sidbury Bonfire & Fireworks Committee
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
12 Cotford Road