In the UK there are ‘cities of culture’ – what about towns?
In Sidmouth, culture of all kinds thrives. Everything from live theatre, cinema, church groups, dancing and music, art etc.
My own interest is jazz and now we have two top-class venues in the town at the Woodlands Hotel and Kennaway House.
- 1 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 2 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 5 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town
- 6 Sidmouth to get state of the art hearing treatment
- 7 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 8 Welcome boost for road safety and a milestone for club
- 9 Christmas Light Switch-Ons in East Devon's towns
- 10 Sidmouth Bowls Club vote in a new President