In the UK there are ‘cities of culture’ – what about towns?
In Sidmouth, culture of all kinds thrives. Everything from live theatre, cinema, church groups, dancing and music, art etc.
My own interest is jazz and now we have two top-class venues in the town at the Woodlands Hotel and Kennaway House.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 7 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War