Some just laugh
SIR – I am told that after a recent ceremony, an official at Westminster Abbey expressed his emotion by performing some “cartwheels”.
It is a custom as old as mankind to express joy and thanksgiving by dancing and singing.
In the Second Book of Samuel, Ch6 v14 we read: “And David danced before the Lord with all his might.”
So, performing cartwheels after Prince William’s wedding was as natural as breathing.
Unfortunately, there are some people who make a virtue out of being miserable and trying to spoil things.
You may also want to watch:
The rest of us simply laugh!
- 1 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 2 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 6 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
- 7 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Photographic competition challenges snappers to spring into action
- 10 Two superb centuries in Sidbury victory
6 Lennox Avenue, Sidmouth