I am a great believer in giving credit where credit is due.
We live on the main road in Newton Poppleford and I would like to say how efficient, polite and helpful the South West Water staff and other companies have been to all of us.
I have never heard swearing, rudeness, or witnessed laziness in the past two months.
In fact, many of the villagers have made new friends and acquaintances due to the fact we have all had to walk a little bit more rather than drive to reduce congestion. It has been very easy and quite a social event.
Many thanks to all the men, you have done a sterling job.
- 1 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 2 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Welcome boost for road safety and a milestone for club
- 5 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 6 Perfect storm has created a housing crisis that needs fixing
- 7 Ottery St Mary rings in the festivities
- 8 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town
- 9 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 10 Rugby classics in exotic locations