I am a great believer in giving credit where credit is due.
We live on the main road in Newton Poppleford and I would like to say how efficient, polite and helpful the South West Water staff and other companies have been to all of us.
I have never heard swearing, rudeness, or witnessed laziness in the past two months.
In fact, many of the villagers have made new friends and acquaintances due to the fact we have all had to walk a little bit more rather than drive to reduce congestion. It has been very easy and quite a social event.
Many thanks to all the men, you have done a sterling job.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC