People of Sidmouth STOP MOANING about everything!
The young, the old, the disabled, the seagulls, the dogs, the council - moan, moan, moan!
What’s wrong with live and let live, be helpful and kind to all!
Let’s live happily together and respect each other’s needs.
We all have a right to live in Sidmouth and enjoy the experience.
You may also want to watch:
Denise Thomas (Mrs)
1 Bramble Close, Sidmouth.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98