SIR - Stowford Lodge, officially or unofficially, rightly or wrongly - no definitely wrongly! - closed its doors to day-care patients on Friday.
There has been very little warning of this and no official ‘goodbyes’, so I should like to publicly thank all the staff of the unit who have worked there over the time that my husband attended - four or five years.
Their care, consideration and kindness have been invaluable to my husband and myself as have the few hours I have had to ‘be free’.
Thank you all so much and success and happiness for the future to you all.
You may also want to watch:
4, Yarde Hill Orchard, Sidmouth,
- 1 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 4 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 5 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 6 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
- 7 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 8 Another record for Kirsteen
- 9 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 10 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller