On Thursday, March 6, whilst visiting Sidmouth with a friend, I tripped on the pavement in Fore Street.
Through your newspaper I would like to say a big thank you to two ladies and a gentlemen who came to my assistance and stayed with me until the ambulance arrived.
I would like them to know how much I appreciated their kindness. My thanks also to the ambulance crew for their help and assistance. Fortunately, no bones were broken and I am now recovering.
Mrs J Lilly
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 8 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98