On Thursday, March 6, whilst visiting Sidmouth with a friend, I tripped on the pavement in Fore Street.
Through your newspaper I would like to say a big thank you to two ladies and a gentlemen who came to my assistance and stayed with me until the ambulance arrived.
I would like them to know how much I appreciated their kindness. My thanks also to the ambulance crew for their help and assistance. Fortunately, no bones were broken and I am now recovering.
Mrs J Lilly
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 3 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 The act of giving makes a big difference
- 6 Young surfer raising hundreds of pounds with sponsored beach clean
- 7 New gin launch helps raise funds for Tar Barrel tradition
- 8 Let's engage with youths to help keep environment clean
- 9 Lifeboat responds to two call-outs in one night
- 10 Initial findings show town's waterways are healthy