A big thank-you to the passers-by who helped me when I fell down near Sidford Spar on Saturday.
They dressed my cuts and grazes, brought out a blanket and stayed with me until a paramedic arrived.
He made sure there was no serious damage and quickly got me home.
I am very grateful to them all for their exceptional kindness.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 7 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open