A big thank-you to the passers-by who helped me when I fell down near Sidford Spar on Saturday.
They dressed my cuts and grazes, brought out a blanket and stayed with me until a paramedic arrived.
He made sure there was no serious damage and quickly got me home.
I am very grateful to them all for their exceptional kindness.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 3 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 4 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 5 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 6 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 7 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 8 Sidmouth poised for a title push
- 9 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary