SIR – Thank you for the article reviewing the work of Sidmouth Youth Trust at the Arches on the Esplanade in your newspaper last week.
You mentioned that we need more volunteers to help us run the sessions over the summer holiday, but did not include a contact point.
The Arches Youth project is open for young people to use every week on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons, when it is staffed by youth workers from Devon Youth Service.
However, we open every day during school holidays and, in order to do that, we use volunteers.
Volunteers run the project for three-hour sessions, always working in a pair. You would need to have a CRB check, enjoy being around young people and to undertake some basic training.
You may also want to watch:
If you would be interested in volunteering at the Arches this summer and finding out more about what is involved please contact me on email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 9 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 10 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
(Chairman Sidmouth Youth Trust)
Woodpeckers, Knowle Drive, Sidmouth