Take it as gospel
Please tell me the letter from Rod Boggia in last week’s paper was a joke.
Or, are we living in 17th century Salem rather than in a 21st century modern, democratic town?
I’ve got one for you: How about, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a homophobic xenophobe to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Pick that out of any one of the gospels.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses