Take it as gospel
Please tell me the letter from Rod Boggia in last week’s paper was a joke.
Or, are we living in 17th century Salem rather than in a 21st century modern, democratic town?
I’ve got one for you: How about, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a homophobic xenophobe to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Pick that out of any one of the gospels.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 2 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 3 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Top books to inspire children to love nature this summer
- 6 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary