Take it as gospel
Please tell me the letter from Rod Boggia in last week’s paper was a joke.
Or, are we living in 17th century Salem rather than in a 21st century modern, democratic town?
I’ve got one for you: How about, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a homophobic xenophobe to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Pick that out of any one of the gospels.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
- 9 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 10 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time