Thank you 77,000 times
SIR - On behalf of CLIC Sargent, the children’s cancer charity, I would like to thank all those readers who have given up their time, dug deep in their pockets, and thrown all of their energies into supporting CLIC Sargent over the past year.
Last year, over �77,000 was raised by the good people of Exeter and East Devon for CLIC Sargent! We are so grateful for this generous support, particularly with the financial difficulties that many people are facing.
This money will help us to provide our Community Outreach Nurses, Social Workers, Grants, Helpline, Play specialist nurses and free Home from Home and Holiday services – all for families from Devon.
As we move into a new year, I very much hope the work of CLIC Sargent will remain in your hearts and look forward to your much-needed support.
For more details on the local work of CLIC Sargent, or to find out how you can help, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01392 882040 or Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you once again, and a happy New Year to you all.
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 New exhibition features Sidmouth view
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
Community Fundraising Manager for Devon & Cornwall