Thank you 77,000 times
SIR - On behalf of CLIC Sargent, the children’s cancer charity, I would like to thank all those readers who have given up their time, dug deep in their pockets, and thrown all of their energies into supporting CLIC Sargent over the past year.
Last year, over �77,000 was raised by the good people of Exeter and East Devon for CLIC Sargent! We are so grateful for this generous support, particularly with the financial difficulties that many people are facing.
This money will help us to provide our Community Outreach Nurses, Social Workers, Grants, Helpline, Play specialist nurses and free Home from Home and Holiday services – all for families from Devon.
As we move into a new year, I very much hope the work of CLIC Sargent will remain in your hearts and look forward to your much-needed support.
For more details on the local work of CLIC Sargent, or to find out how you can help, please do not hesitate to contact me on 01392 882040 or Alison.email@example.com.
Thank you once again, and a happy New Year to you all.
- 1 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 2 Ottery's Animal Rescue Centre holds anniversary fundraising event
- 3 Trio gear up for 'banger' car rally in aid of Motor Neurone Disease charity
- 4 Sidmouth sailors host national competition
- 5 Well done to jubilee party organisers - lets hope the weather holds
- 6 Drunken gunman 'nearly shot dead' by police in village confrontation
- 7 Rock Choir fundraiser for Sidmouth's Admiral Nurse
- 8 Arson attack destroys Ottery NHS worker's car
- 9 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 10 Three Sidmouth sites included in review of East Devon employment sites
Community Fundraising Manager for Devon & Cornwall