Thank you for choosing us
sir - The East Devon & Exeter Coeliac UK Voluntary Support Group recently visited Waitrose in Sidmouth to receive a cheque in the sum of �332
The amount was raised in May, through the Waitrose Community Matters scheme in which shoppers select one of three charities to receive a proportion of �1,000.
The group would like to thank Waitrose and its customers for selecting their charity.
For further information about the group please email email@example.com or call on (01395) 263423.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 4 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 5 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 6 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 Sidmouth Brass Academy set to play again