Thank you for choosing us
sir - The East Devon & Exeter Coeliac UK Voluntary Support Group recently visited Waitrose in Sidmouth to receive a cheque in the sum of �332
The amount was raised in May, through the Waitrose Community Matters scheme in which shoppers select one of three charities to receive a proportion of �1,000.
The group would like to thank Waitrose and its customers for selecting their charity.
For further information about the group please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (01395) 263423.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary