Thank you for choosing us
sir - The East Devon & Exeter Coeliac UK Voluntary Support Group recently visited Waitrose in Sidmouth to receive a cheque in the sum of �332
The amount was raised in May, through the Waitrose Community Matters scheme in which shoppers select one of three charities to receive a proportion of �1,000.
The group would like to thank Waitrose and its customers for selecting their charity.
For further information about the group please email email@example.com or call on (01395) 263423.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 5 Business owners are asking 'has the Government done enough to help?'
- 6 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 7 Peninsula League season could be over
- 8 How the Beeching Report signalled the end of the line for many local railways
- 9 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 10 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year