Thank you for choosing us
sir - The East Devon & Exeter Coeliac UK Voluntary Support Group recently visited Waitrose in Sidmouth to receive a cheque in the sum of �332
The amount was raised in May, through the Waitrose Community Matters scheme in which shoppers select one of three charities to receive a proportion of �1,000.
The group would like to thank Waitrose and its customers for selecting their charity.
For further information about the group please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (01395) 263423.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 6 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 7 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 8 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 9 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again