Thank you for flag day support
sir - Thank you to everyone who gave on our Flag Day on June 18, raising �729.21, less �4.80, for the Hospital Comforts Fund. A good day.
We continue, with help from so many generous people, who already juggle to help charities close to their hearts, to top up our funds. Earlier we held a Ploughman’s Lunch and flower arranging demonstration. A blooming success. After expenses we had �504 to start our effort for 2010. A happy day for all.
The NHS financial problems are depressing, but the committee will maintain its optimism to do whatever it can to raise money for the comfort of our patients.
Thank you again.
Sidmouth Victoria Hospital – comforts fund
- 1 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 2 Sidmouth Hospice at Home fulfils local man's final wish
- 3 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 4 British Heart Foundation shop in Sidmouth urgently seeking volunteers
- 5 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 6 'Good news - a new restaurant in Sidmouth!'
- 7 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 8 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 9 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 10 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth