Thank you for flag day support
sir - Thank you to everyone who gave on our Flag Day on June 18, raising �729.21, less �4.80, for the Hospital Comforts Fund. A good day.
We continue, with help from so many generous people, who already juggle to help charities close to their hearts, to top up our funds. Earlier we held a Ploughman’s Lunch and flower arranging demonstration. A blooming success. After expenses we had �504 to start our effort for 2010. A happy day for all.
The NHS financial problems are depressing, but the committee will maintain its optimism to do whatever it can to raise money for the comfort of our patients.
Thank you again.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Victoria Hospital – comforts fund
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 7 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes