Thank you for flag day support
sir - Thank you to everyone who gave on our Flag Day on June 18, raising �729.21, less �4.80, for the Hospital Comforts Fund. A good day.
We continue, with help from so many generous people, who already juggle to help charities close to their hearts, to top up our funds. Earlier we held a Ploughman’s Lunch and flower arranging demonstration. A blooming success. After expenses we had �504 to start our effort for 2010. A happy day for all.
The NHS financial problems are depressing, but the committee will maintain its optimism to do whatever it can to raise money for the comfort of our patients.
Thank you again.
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth Victoria Hospital – comforts fund
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 7 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Local photographer captures the beauty of The Byes with his wildlife shots
- 10 Sidmouth Tennis Club serves up treat at Easter triples' tournament