Thank you, Sarah
I was saddened to read about Sarah Shaw last weekend.
I wish to say that Sarah Shaw was a very professional and sympathetic nurse.
When my husband was dying back in 2005, she was wonderful in offering help and advice when I had problems at RD&E.
She liaised with GPs in Sidmouth and provided comfort to me when my husband had died. What a loss she will be to both patients and their carers in Sidmouth.
My very best wishes to Sarah.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 5 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 6 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 7 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 8 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 9 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 10 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families