Thank you, Sarah
I was saddened to read about Sarah Shaw last weekend.
I wish to say that Sarah Shaw was a very professional and sympathetic nurse.
When my husband was dying back in 2005, she was wonderful in offering help and advice when I had problems at RD&E.
She liaised with GPs in Sidmouth and provided comfort to me when my husband had died. What a loss she will be to both patients and their carers in Sidmouth.
My very best wishes to Sarah.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 2 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 3 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 6 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
- 7 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 8 Another record for Kirsteen
- 9 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 10 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop