Thank you, Sarah
I was saddened to read about Sarah Shaw last weekend.
I wish to say that Sarah Shaw was a very professional and sympathetic nurse.
When my husband was dying back in 2005, she was wonderful in offering help and advice when I had problems at RD&E.
She liaised with GPs in Sidmouth and provided comfort to me when my husband had died. What a loss she will be to both patients and their carers in Sidmouth.
My very best wishes to Sarah.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 10 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season