Thank you Sidmouth!
SIR - The Rotary Clubs of Sidmouth and Sid Valley would like to thank all those, who so kindly contributed to our Christmas Tree of Goodwill collections, for their generous donations.
This will enable us to donate a massive sum of �1088.78 to local children’s charities, helping children from Sidmouth. In view of the appalling weather, it is a testament to the generous people of Sidmouth that so much was donated.
In addition, we must also thank Ian Barlow, of The Sidmouth Garden Centre, for supplying the Christmas tree, Bill Lancaster for the loan of the music system and Lee Taylor of Sidmouth Tyres for the loan of the power supply.
Sidmouth has once again shown its true colours.
Thank you Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
David Mason, President, Sidmouth Rotary Club
Paul Dowen, President, Sid Valley Rotary Club
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 4 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 5 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 6 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 7 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 8 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 9 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 10 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit