Thank you Sidmouth!
SIR - The Rotary Clubs of Sidmouth and Sid Valley would like to thank all those, who so kindly contributed to our Christmas Tree of Goodwill collections, for their generous donations.
This will enable us to donate a massive sum of �1088.78 to local children’s charities, helping children from Sidmouth. In view of the appalling weather, it is a testament to the generous people of Sidmouth that so much was donated.
In addition, we must also thank Ian Barlow, of The Sidmouth Garden Centre, for supplying the Christmas tree, Bill Lancaster for the loan of the music system and Lee Taylor of Sidmouth Tyres for the loan of the power supply.
Sidmouth has once again shown its true colours.
Thank you Sidmouth.
You may also want to watch:
David Mason, President, Sidmouth Rotary Club
Paul Dowen, President, Sid Valley Rotary Club
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown