Thanking you all
We would like to say a very big thank you to all the people who braved the very wet conditions last Tuesday in support of the Living with Cancer coffee morning.
Although it was a tight squeeze in the conservatory, everyone seemed to enjoy it.
The best part was that we made £300,which was amazing.
So, thank you all once again, your efforts were much appreciated.
Shirley and Colin Ratcliffe
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 6 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 9 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 10 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park