Thanking you all
We would like to say a very big thank you to all the people who braved the very wet conditions last Tuesday in support of the Living with Cancer coffee morning.
Although it was a tight squeeze in the conservatory, everyone seemed to enjoy it.
The best part was that we made £300,which was amazing.
So, thank you all once again, your efforts were much appreciated.
Shirley and Colin Ratcliffe
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98