Thanking you all
We would like to say a very big thank you to all the people who braved the very wet conditions last Tuesday in support of the Living with Cancer coffee morning.
Although it was a tight squeeze in the conservatory, everyone seemed to enjoy it.
The best part was that we made £300,which was amazing.
So, thank you all once again, your efforts were much appreciated.
Shirley and Colin Ratcliffe
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses