How grateful we were when C&C Electrical came to our aid, when we found the white wine was not chilled and, opening the freezer, items had started to defrost.
Neighbours’ and friends’ freezers full to bursting, our only chance of avoiding complete meltdown was a trip into Sidmouth to seek a Good Samaritan, which we did with C&C Electrical, near the Radway Cinema.
Within the hour our new fridge-freezer was installed and, after a little time, working.
Thank you and well done, C&C Electrical.
Downside – the white wine was still warm.
You may also want to watch:
Mr and Mrs Gregory
- 1 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 2 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 3 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 7 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman