How grateful we were when C&C Electrical came to our aid, when we found the white wine was not chilled and, opening the freezer, items had started to defrost.
Neighbours’ and friends’ freezers full to bursting, our only chance of avoiding complete meltdown was a trip into Sidmouth to seek a Good Samaritan, which we did with C&C Electrical, near the Radway Cinema.
Within the hour our new fridge-freezer was installed and, after a little time, working.
Thank you and well done, C&C Electrical.
Downside – the white wine was still warm.
You may also want to watch:
Mr and Mrs Gregory
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 6 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 7 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 8 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 9 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 10 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park