Re: Dancing for Charity
Sonia and John are stepping down and would like to thank all the dancers, past and present, who have contributed to our charity fundraising on Wednesday evenings.
Without you all we would not have been able to raise over £11,000 over the past years in aid of Sidmouth local charities.
We have met many lovely people and have enjoyed our time with you all, and hope that our friendships will continue.
Our final contribution of £500 will be to the 1st Sid Vale Scouts Group and we wish them every success in succeeding in hitting their target.
You may also want to watch:
John and Sonia Davies
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98