Re: Dancing for Charity
Sonia and John are stepping down and would like to thank all the dancers, past and present, who have contributed to our charity fundraising on Wednesday evenings.
Without you all we would not have been able to raise over £11,000 over the past years in aid of Sidmouth local charities.
We have met many lovely people and have enjoyed our time with you all, and hope that our friendships will continue.
Our final contribution of £500 will be to the 1st Sid Vale Scouts Group and we wish them every success in succeeding in hitting their target.
You may also want to watch:
John and Sonia Davies
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 3 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 4 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 5 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 8 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 Plea for collectors to support town's air show