I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported our jumble sale which was held on November 16.
As in recent times, the event was another successful fundraising opportunity with over £800 being raised.
Without the support of those who kindly donate, those who put time in sorting, setting up on the day, and just as importantly our customers, we would not be able to raise this amount of money.
The funds raised will go towards the normal day to day operating costs of scouting, for which, in addition to subscriptions paid by parents, we need to raise money to fund activities involving the parents and young members themselves.
Our next fundraising event will be a fashion show on Friday, November 29, in Sidford Village Hall at 7.30pm. Please call 01395 515552 for more information.
You may also want to watch:
1st Sid Vale Scouts
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables