SIR - I would like to thank the many friends who turned out on Friday, June 17, to my Macmillan afternoon tea.
We all had to manage inside, instead of the garden, because the rains came.
We collected �217 so far for Macmillan Cancer Support, celebrating their 100 years.
Thank you all for the support.
You may also want to watch:
‘Adelaide’, 62 Primley Road,
- 1 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 2 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 Seven points about Devon and Cornwall policing for G7 leaders
- 5 Youngsters invited to join in Fairtrade Fortnight competition
- 6 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 7 Lockdown #3 challenges for the Sidmouth runners
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Free Zoom workshop for parents, carers and professionals during Lockdown
- 10 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown