SIR - I am writing on behalf of the Sidmouth St John Fellowship to thank all Sidmouth St John Ambulance personnel and Cadets, St John Fellowship Members and friends and everyone who worked so hard to ensure the success of our fundraising week during the Folk Festival.
I would also like to thank all members of the public who have so generously supported us during FolkWeek and throughout the year.
If any of your readers would like to join our group and come along to our monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of every month at 2.45pm (except in September), they can be sure of a warm welcome and an interesting meeting.
Whilst writing, may I also congratulate the hard-working organisers of yet another excellent FolkWeek?
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth St John Fellowship
- 1 Stephen's not afraid to get hands-on to keep business moving forward
- 2 Two Sidmouth gardens set to open to the public this bank holiday
- 3 Donkeys look forward to welcoming families back
- 4 Ottery Brownie leader set to run London Marathon
- 5 Arboreturm volunteers make final plans for eventful tree week
- 6 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
- 7 General Buller's statue in Exeter stay or go?
- 8 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 9 Double golfing success for the Sidmouth seniors
- 10 Here come the Red Arrows! Things are looking up for town