SIR - I am writing on behalf of the Sidmouth St John Fellowship to thank all Sidmouth St John Ambulance personnel and Cadets, St John Fellowship Members and friends and everyone who worked so hard to ensure the success of our fundraising week during the Folk Festival.
I would also like to thank all members of the public who have so generously supported us during FolkWeek and throughout the year.
If any of your readers would like to join our group and come along to our monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of every month at 2.45pm (except in September), they can be sure of a warm welcome and an interesting meeting.
Whilst writing, may I also congratulate the hard-working organisers of yet another excellent FolkWeek?
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth St John Fellowship
- 1 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 2 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 3 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 4 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 5 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 6 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 7 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 8 Artists given a masterclass in watercolour painting
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three