SIR - I am writing on behalf of the Sidmouth St John Fellowship to thank all Sidmouth St John Ambulance personnel and Cadets, St John Fellowship Members and friends and everyone who worked so hard to ensure the success of our fundraising week during the Folk Festival.
I would also like to thank all members of the public who have so generously supported us during FolkWeek and throughout the year.
If any of your readers would like to join our group and come along to our monthly meetings on the third Tuesday of every month at 2.45pm (except in September), they can be sure of a warm welcome and an interesting meeting.
Whilst writing, may I also congratulate the hard-working organisers of yet another excellent FolkWeek?
You may also want to watch:
Sidmouth St John Fellowship
- 1 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 2 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 3 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 4 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 5 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 6 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 7 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 8 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 9 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 10 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary