Thanks for helping children’s charity
MADAM - I would like to enter the following article for inclusion in your paper: I would like to extend my thanks to the wonderful people who collectively donated �125.36 during our recent street collection in Sidmouth.
MADAM - I would like to enter the following article for inclusion in your paper:
I would like to extend my thanks to the wonderful people who collectively donated �125.36 during our recent street collection in Sidmouth. My sincere thanks also go our kind helpers who volunteered their time.
The public's generosity enables us to run services that dramatically enhance vulnerable children's lives forever. I would like to remind you that if you are concerned about a child's safety, please ring the NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000. If you are a child or young person who needs help, you can call Childline on 0800 1111 - calls are free and confidential.'
NSPCC Honiton District Committee'
- 1 Sainsbury's alters planned car park signs after 'customers only' concerns
- 2 Drunken gunman 'nearly shot dead' by police in village confrontation
- 3 Lifeguards return to Sidmouth beach
- 4 Sidmouth's Fire Beacon Hill will live up to its name in Jubilee ceremony
- 5 Three Sidmouth sites included in review of East Devon employment sites
- 6 'Amazing' fossils on display at Sidmouth Museum
- 7 Firefighters tackle car fire at Ottery supermarket
- 8 Service veterans 'crowdfund' to buy Queen's Colours flag for Sidmouth
- 9 Neil Parish wont stand in Honiton and Tiverton by-election
- 10 Injured coast path walker airlifted to hospital