Thanks for helping children’s charity
MADAM - I would like to enter the following article for inclusion in your paper: I would like to extend my thanks to the wonderful people who collectively donated �125.36 during our recent street collection in Sidmouth.
MADAM - I would like to enter the following article for inclusion in your paper:
I would like to extend my thanks to the wonderful people who collectively donated �125.36 during our recent street collection in Sidmouth. My sincere thanks also go our kind helpers who volunteered their time.
The public's generosity enables us to run services that dramatically enhance vulnerable children's lives forever. I would like to remind you that if you are concerned about a child's safety, please ring the NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000. If you are a child or young person who needs help, you can call Childline on 0800 1111 - calls are free and confidential.'
You may also want to watch:
NSPCC Honiton District Committee'
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of