Thanks for hospital help
May I on behalf of the trustees of The Sidmouth Victoria Hospital Comforts Fund thank the local community for their tremendous support in our phase 5 appeal.
The appeal was launched in November, 2012, for £255,000, much fundraising was carried out by the trustees and we were very fortunate to receive some donations and legacies.
Local businesses have supported our appeal as have other organisations.
Over the last 25 years we have asked the local community for support, you have always given massive assistance to take our hospital from a cottage hospital to a thriving community hospital with excellent caring staff.
There has, in the last 12 months, been much disruption to local residents to which of course we apologise.
You may also want to watch:
Our aim has always been to give Sidmouth the hospital it deserves, bearing in mind always the bureaucratic involvement.
Due to the excellent support from you we have formally closed our appeal fund reaching our target of £255,000.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
Chairman Comforts Fund Trustees