SIR - Through your paper I would like to express my thanks to Sidmouth Garage, who helped us out whilst we were on holiday recently.
Whilst driving into Sidmouth it become clear we had a problem with our car and, stopping at the garage, we met Nigel who quickly looked at the car and reassured us that they would be able to help us. To cut a long story short, the car had to have a repair but they could not get the part that day. To help us out Nigel lent us his son’s car so that we could carry on our holiday whilst our car was repaired.
This was an incredibly kind gesture and represents why local businesses need supporting.
Thank you so much, Nigel and Sidmouth Garage.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge