SIR - Through your paper I would like to express my thanks to Sidmouth Garage, who helped us out whilst we were on holiday recently.
Whilst driving into Sidmouth it become clear we had a problem with our car and, stopping at the garage, we met Nigel who quickly looked at the car and reassured us that they would be able to help us. To cut a long story short, the car had to have a repair but they could not get the part that day. To help us out Nigel lent us his son’s car so that we could carry on our holiday whilst our car was repaired.
This was an incredibly kind gesture and represents why local businesses need supporting.
Thank you so much, Nigel and Sidmouth Garage.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 3 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 6 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 7 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 8 Sidmouth poised for a title push
- 9 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary