Thanks to all who made a night to remember
MADAM - Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee held their annual event at Sidbury Manor on Saturday, October 31. The event was a combined Fireworks and Hallowe en Night and proved to be a great success.
MADAM - Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee held their annual event at Sidbury Manor on Saturday, October 31. The event was a combined Fireworks and Hallowe'en Night and proved to be a great success.
The committee would like to express their thanks to the spectators for attending and the local businesses and individuals that sponsored the event.
As with most charitable events, there is a considerable amount of people who donate a lot of time, energy and resources for the benefit of others. I would like to sincerely thank the Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee and their helpers for their continued commitment and the professional manner in which they continue to organise and administer the event.
Sidbury Manor is an idyllic location and the continued support of Sir John and Lady Cave and Alan Derryman of Home Farm has allowed this to become an established event.
Proceeds from the event will be donated to St John Ambulance, Sidbury School and, at the request of Sir John Cave, Exeter Cathedral Millennium Campaign.
Mr Bradley Jenkins
- 1 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 2 Cost of living crisis how Sidmouth businesses are coping
- 3 Business breakfast aims to link up local professionals
- 4 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
- 5 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 6 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 7 Actor James Pellow plants tree for Sidmouth Arboretum
- 8 Festival organisers join forces to boost the town's 'brilliant cultural offer'
- 9 Bugler needed for Sidmouth beacon lighting event
- 10 Ottery residents struggling with Medical Centre absence
Chairman of Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee
12 Cotford Road