Thanks to all who made a night to remember
MADAM - Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee held their annual event at Sidbury Manor on Saturday, October 31. The event was a combined Fireworks and Hallowe en Night and proved to be a great success.
MADAM - Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee held their annual event at Sidbury Manor on Saturday, October 31. The event was a combined Fireworks and Hallowe'en Night and proved to be a great success.
The committee would like to express their thanks to the spectators for attending and the local businesses and individuals that sponsored the event.
As with most charitable events, there is a considerable amount of people who donate a lot of time, energy and resources for the benefit of others. I would like to sincerely thank the Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee and their helpers for their continued commitment and the professional manner in which they continue to organise and administer the event.
Sidbury Manor is an idyllic location and the continued support of Sir John and Lady Cave and Alan Derryman of Home Farm has allowed this to become an established event.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the event will be donated to St John Ambulance, Sidbury School and, at the request of Sir John Cave, Exeter Cathedral Millennium Campaign.
Mr Bradley Jenkins
- 1 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 2 Saved from the bin! Charity shop staff hunt for mistaken items
- 3 Sidmouth defeat Boringdon in national competition
- 4 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home
- 5 Rugby youngsters finish season with five tries
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 New youth project will help young people's voices to be heard
- 8 Old Fore Street pedestrian zone will be open for bicycles to use
- 9 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward
- 10 Communities encouraged to apply for rural building funds
Chairman of Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee
12 Cotford Road