Thanks to all who made a night to remember
MADAM - Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee held their annual event at Sidbury Manor on Saturday, October 31. The event was a combined Fireworks and Hallowe en Night and proved to be a great success.
MADAM - Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee held their annual event at Sidbury Manor on Saturday, October 31. The event was a combined Fireworks and Hallowe'en Night and proved to be a great success.
The committee would like to express their thanks to the spectators for attending and the local businesses and individuals that sponsored the event.
As with most charitable events, there is a considerable amount of people who donate a lot of time, energy and resources for the benefit of others. I would like to sincerely thank the Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee and their helpers for their continued commitment and the professional manner in which they continue to organise and administer the event.
Sidbury Manor is an idyllic location and the continued support of Sir John and Lady Cave and Alan Derryman of Home Farm has allowed this to become an established event.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the event will be donated to St John Ambulance, Sidbury School and, at the request of Sir John Cave, Exeter Cathedral Millennium Campaign.
Mr Bradley Jenkins
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes
Chairman of Sidbury Bonfire and Fireworks Committee
12 Cotford Road