The big picture
In reply to Mr Mark Taylor Hutchinson’s letter in the Sidmouth Herald, I wonder if he has ever visited the Conservative club in Sidmouth? He would find the atmosphere non-political and extremely friendly!
We hold charity events for fundraising during the year and we feel privileged to have helped the many various causes.
The Conservatives as a whole are having an extremely difficult time trying to balance a country in severe monetary difficulties.
Please look at the whole picture before giving facetious remarks.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead