The green, green grass
- Credit: Archant
Please would the council have the courtesy to let residents of Arcot Park know when they intend to cut the grass on the bank along the main road? It’s now ready for silage.
The appearance of a wrought iron flower display on the opposite side of the road is too ridiculous for words.
For visitors entering Sidmouth along this road, they must surely think how scruffy and unsightly this looks. Shame on you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 3 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 The act of giving makes a big difference
- 6 Young surfer raising hundreds of pounds with sponsored beach clean
- 7 New gin launch helps raise funds for Tar Barrel tradition
- 8 Let's engage with youths to help keep environment clean
- 9 Lifeboat responds to two call-outs in one night
- 10 Initial findings show town's waterways are healthy