The green, green grass
- Credit: Archant
Please would the council have the courtesy to let residents of Arcot Park know when they intend to cut the grass on the bank along the main road? It’s now ready for silage.
The appearance of a wrought iron flower display on the opposite side of the road is too ridiculous for words.
For visitors entering Sidmouth along this road, they must surely think how scruffy and unsightly this looks. Shame on you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 8 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge