They are killers
At long last, something will be done about culling seagulls.
They not only attack small children, eating their picnic, but kill small birds – two blackbirds in my garden – so I cannot put food out for the little birds, which is a shame.
Both blackbirds had a hole in their heads and were covered in blood.
So the sooner the cull begins, we will be pleased.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead