They are killers
At long last, something will be done about culling seagulls.
They not only attack small children, eating their picnic, but kill small birds – two blackbirds in my garden – so I cannot put food out for the little birds, which is a shame.
Both blackbirds had a hole in their heads and were covered in blood.
So the sooner the cull begins, we will be pleased.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 3 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary