They are killers
At long last, something will be done about culling seagulls.
They not only attack small children, eating their picnic, but kill small birds – two blackbirds in my garden – so I cannot put food out for the little birds, which is a shame.
Both blackbirds had a hole in their heads and were covered in blood.
So the sooner the cull begins, we will be pleased.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses