Time for a trim
What has happened to the upkeep of Sidmouth?
Could it be cutbacks? I think so.
I walk through the cemetery several times a week and am disgusted to see how the upkeep to the lower part has not been seen for sometime.
In places the grass is waist-high.
Come on, please get those mowers out.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Summer play season returns safe and sound after 'challenging year'
- 2 Tragedy strikes the racing world
- 3 Paedophile hunters' sting in Sidbury leads to prosecution
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 6 School's hill climb challenge
- 7 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 8 Beautiful news for fans of music festival
- 9 Family triumph in Sidmouth golf team stableford
- 10 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street