Time for a trim
What has happened to the upkeep of Sidmouth?
Could it be cutbacks? I think so.
I walk through the cemetery several times a week and am disgusted to see how the upkeep to the lower part has not been seen for sometime.
In places the grass is waist-high.
Come on, please get those mowers out.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 2 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 3 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 6 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
- 7 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 8 Another record for Kirsteen
- 9 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 10 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop