Time for a trim
What has happened to the upkeep of Sidmouth?
Could it be cutbacks? I think so.
I walk through the cemetery several times a week and am disgusted to see how the upkeep to the lower part has not been seen for sometime.
In places the grass is waist-high.
Come on, please get those mowers out.
- 1 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 2 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 5 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town
- 6 Seven rescue animals in Devon needing new forever homes
- 7 Ottery St Mary rings in the festivities
- 8 Welcome boost for road safety and a milestone for club
- 9 Christmas Light Switch-Ons in East Devon's towns
- 10 Local care partnership set up for Devon to prepare for winter