Time for vision
SIR - Nature has blessed our area with a heritage coast and Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Individual benefactors, bodies such as the Sid Valley Association, council gardens and representatives, have husbanded and enhanced our blessings.
Now, the prospect of turning Sidmouth into a proverbial carbuncle on the face of our much-loved, magnificent coastline is looming.
Couldn’t the planners harness the talent, creativity and passion so manifestly displayed in your pages to form a visionary, community solution to enable us to pass on our blessed heritage to future generations?
You may also want to watch:
Otter Reach, Newton Poppleford
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 5 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 6 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight