SIR - ‘Doubts of Faith’ (November 25) contained a number of very good questions about faith stemming from Primley URC’s notice board affirmation that ‘Jesus is alive’.
It is the last question, ‘who has any answers?’ that really caught my attention. Everyone is welcome to explore such questions - and many I am sure weren’t raised - with any of the Christian fellowships throughout the Sid Valley.
However, as the gentleman was inspired to write having passed Primley URC, I would encourage you to start there - speak with any of the congregation, Elders or Minister and explore with them what opinions, beliefs and proofs there are.
For me in this short response, the greatest proof is in the lives transformed by Jesus’ living presence.
What a wonderful time of year to be wishing to explore if God exists - absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
Primley United Reformed Church
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 5 Sidmouth poised for a title push
- 6 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 9 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 10 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays