SIR - ‘Doubts of Faith’ (November 25) contained a number of very good questions about faith stemming from Primley URC’s notice board affirmation that ‘Jesus is alive’.
It is the last question, ‘who has any answers?’ that really caught my attention. Everyone is welcome to explore such questions - and many I am sure weren’t raised - with any of the Christian fellowships throughout the Sid Valley.
However, as the gentleman was inspired to write having passed Primley URC, I would encourage you to start there - speak with any of the congregation, Elders or Minister and explore with them what opinions, beliefs and proofs there are.
For me in this short response, the greatest proof is in the lives transformed by Jesus’ living presence.
What a wonderful time of year to be wishing to explore if God exists - absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
Primley United Reformed Church
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 9 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again