Tribute paid to unsung heroes
SIR - I would like to pay tribute to the men and women who deliver our letters and parcels.
Despite the thick snow and icy paths, some very steep, they brought the Christmas post.
They maintained their usual cheerfulness. We are fortunate to have such a group.
Revd Jean Wadsworth
2, Peak Coach House,
You may also want to watch:
Cotmaton Road, Sidmouth
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 5 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 6 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 7 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 8 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 9 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect