Tribute paid to unsung heroes
SIR - I would like to pay tribute to the men and women who deliver our letters and parcels.
Despite the thick snow and icy paths, some very steep, they brought the Christmas post.
They maintained their usual cheerfulness. We are fortunate to have such a group.
Revd Jean Wadsworth
2, Peak Coach House,
You may also want to watch:
Cotmaton Road, Sidmouth
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 3 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 7 Stepping out for charity in honour of Sir Captain Tom's legacy
- 8 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge