Tribute paid to unsung heroes
SIR - I would like to pay tribute to the men and women who deliver our letters and parcels.
Despite the thick snow and icy paths, some very steep, they brought the Christmas post.
They maintained their usual cheerfulness. We are fortunate to have such a group.
Revd Jean Wadsworth
2, Peak Coach House,
You may also want to watch:
Cotmaton Road, Sidmouth
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 What will you find in this year's butterfly count?
- 7 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 10 Young talent emerging in local cricket