Use your head
However disgraceful it is that Lloyds Bank has deserted Devon’s largest town, there are compensations for Exmothians behind where once the bank was, on the corner of Strand Gardens and Victoria Road.
And this, gentlemen, is where you must not keep the ladies waiting. You are in for a very pleasant surprise!
The ladies in question are Kelly, Natalie, Nina and Tosh.
When next you need to smarten the hair on your head, this is the place to hasten to at No 6 Victoria Road.
You will be made most welcome – pick your choice from the four excellent hairdressers.
You may also want to watch:
Furthermore they may well be called HeadShed but I can assure you that you will not be beheaded!
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 5 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 6 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
Withycombe Village Road