Use your head
However disgraceful it is that Lloyds Bank has deserted Devon’s largest town, there are compensations for Exmothians behind where once the bank was, on the corner of Strand Gardens and Victoria Road.
And this, gentlemen, is where you must not keep the ladies waiting. You are in for a very pleasant surprise!
The ladies in question are Kelly, Natalie, Nina and Tosh.
When next you need to smarten the hair on your head, this is the place to hasten to at No 6 Victoria Road.
You will be made most welcome – pick your choice from the four excellent hairdressers.
You may also want to watch:
Furthermore they may well be called HeadShed but I can assure you that you will not be beheaded!
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 7 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 8 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 9 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
Withycombe Village Road