Use your head
However disgraceful it is that Lloyds Bank has deserted Devon’s largest town, there are compensations for Exmothians behind where once the bank was, on the corner of Strand Gardens and Victoria Road.
And this, gentlemen, is where you must not keep the ladies waiting. You are in for a very pleasant surprise!
The ladies in question are Kelly, Natalie, Nina and Tosh.
When next you need to smarten the hair on your head, this is the place to hasten to at No 6 Victoria Road.
You will be made most welcome – pick your choice from the four excellent hairdressers.
You may also want to watch:
Furthermore they may well be called HeadShed but I can assure you that you will not be beheaded!
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 4 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 7 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 8 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 9 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 10 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
Withycombe Village Road