Use your head
However disgraceful it is that Lloyds Bank has deserted Devon’s largest town, there are compensations for Exmothians behind where once the bank was, on the corner of Strand Gardens and Victoria Road.
And this, gentlemen, is where you must not keep the ladies waiting. You are in for a very pleasant surprise!
The ladies in question are Kelly, Natalie, Nina and Tosh.
When next you need to smarten the hair on your head, this is the place to hasten to at No 6 Victoria Road.
You will be made most welcome – pick your choice from the four excellent hairdressers.
Furthermore they may well be called HeadShed but I can assure you that you will not be beheaded!
- 1 New store launches in Sidmouth's Fore Street
- 2 Ukraine refugee supporter Mukie opens community cafe
- 3 Sidmouth’s first Jazz Festival hits the right note
- 4 Preparations begin in earnest for Folk Festival
- 5 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 6 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 7 New direction and new chair at Vision Group for Sidmouth
- 8 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 9 Care home welcomes town council chairman during 'Wimbledon' afternoon
- 10 Date set for Straitgate Quarry appeal hearing
Withycombe Village Road