SIR - Our revels now are ended! I cannot fully express my sadness at the headline ‘Final curtain falls on Vance’.
I have been enjoying holidays in Sidmouth since the late 1980s, the highlight being two visits to the theatre to see a rich and varied programme.
How short-sighted of the council not to pull out all the stops to ensure Sidmouth retains a jewel in its crown which for many people is an integral part of their holiday.
Surely something can be done?
We are such stuff as dreams are made of, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.
You may also want to watch:
Pilley Road, Hereford
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary