i’m writing in praise of Sidmouth Voluntary Services.
The mini-bus drivers take residents and Friends of Rose Lawn on much appreciated local outings which would not be possible without them.
Recently we enjoyed a trip to Otter Nurseries to wonder at the decorations and enjoy their tea and mince pies.
The drivers are unfailingly patient and helpful, the booking receptionist is the same.
There are many wonderful services offered at Twyford House.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you so much, all of you, for the valuable time you give, we wish you a blessed Christmas and a happy 2014.
Mrs June Glennie
- 1 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 4 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 5 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 6 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 7 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
- 8 Another record for Kirsteen
- 9 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 10 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
Chairman, Friends of Rose Lawn Care Home.