i’m writing in praise of Sidmouth Voluntary Services.
The mini-bus drivers take residents and Friends of Rose Lawn on much appreciated local outings which would not be possible without them.
Recently we enjoyed a trip to Otter Nurseries to wonder at the decorations and enjoy their tea and mince pies.
The drivers are unfailingly patient and helpful, the booking receptionist is the same.
There are many wonderful services offered at Twyford House.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you so much, all of you, for the valuable time you give, we wish you a blessed Christmas and a happy 2014.
Mrs June Glennie
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 The more we work together the better it will be
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary
Chairman, Friends of Rose Lawn Care Home.