i’m writing in praise of Sidmouth Voluntary Services.
The mini-bus drivers take residents and Friends of Rose Lawn on much appreciated local outings which would not be possible without them.
Recently we enjoyed a trip to Otter Nurseries to wonder at the decorations and enjoy their tea and mince pies.
The drivers are unfailingly patient and helpful, the booking receptionist is the same.
There are many wonderful services offered at Twyford House.
You may also want to watch:
Thank you so much, all of you, for the valuable time you give, we wish you a blessed Christmas and a happy 2014.
Mrs June Glennie
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 5 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Chairman, Friends of Rose Lawn Care Home.