We’ll miss you all
Away to South Wales this month, June 2013. We are moving abroad (!) to be near Nigel, Alyson and seven-year-old Isaac, at their request.
We have been very happy residing in delightful Regency Sidmouth for 17 years, making many friends at the Sidmouth Bridge Club, Sidford Women’s Institute, Twyford House, and not forgetting Sidmouth Gardening Club.
We have been lucky in having nice neighbours and extend especial thanks to Debbie and her friends at the Devon Air Ambulance shop in Church Street, welcoming us many times with our worldly goods so cheerfully as soon as the doors opened at 9am during the past few weeks. And now to say farewell.
Instead of the Esplanade and the hotels bedecked with flowers galore, we have the magnificent Caerphilly Castle with moat and green sward in the town centre, and all surrounded with mountain views – what more could one ask for?
And now to start again. We will miss you all.
You may also want to watch:
Maureen and Dan Godfrey
- 1 Church hosts first wedding since before lockdown
- 2 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 3 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 4 Plea for collectors to support town's air show
- 5 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 6 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 7 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 10 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer