We’ll miss you all
Away to South Wales this month, June 2013. We are moving abroad (!) to be near Nigel, Alyson and seven-year-old Isaac, at their request.
We have been very happy residing in delightful Regency Sidmouth for 17 years, making many friends at the Sidmouth Bridge Club, Sidford Women’s Institute, Twyford House, and not forgetting Sidmouth Gardening Club.
We have been lucky in having nice neighbours and extend especial thanks to Debbie and her friends at the Devon Air Ambulance shop in Church Street, welcoming us many times with our worldly goods so cheerfully as soon as the doors opened at 9am during the past few weeks. And now to say farewell.
Instead of the Esplanade and the hotels bedecked with flowers galore, we have the magnificent Caerphilly Castle with moat and green sward in the town centre, and all surrounded with mountain views – what more could one ask for?
And now to start again. We will miss you all.
Maureen and Dan Godfrey
- 1 Injured coast path walker airlifted to hospital
- 2 Ceremony launches installation of defibrillator at Ottery Cricket Club
- 3 Service veterans 'crowdfund' to buy Queen's Colours flag for Sidmouth
- 4 Property of the Week: Overthorpe, Cliff Road, Sidmouth
- 5 Harlan's a winner after completing reading challenge
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 8 Comedy and horror at Sidbury Manor in film being released next month
- 9 Lifeguards return to Sidmouth beach
- 10 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans