We raised £900
The “Big Breakfast” held at Sidford Social Hall on September 21 was a great success, raising a sum of £900 in aid of the FORCE cancer charity.
We are very grateful to all who supported us and to all our helpers.
Particular thanks go to Sarah Mallett (of the Fort Café, The Esplanade, Sidmouth) and Sally Mortimer, who were the ‘A Team’ in the kitchen, cooking over 95 full breakfasts plus other, assorted items.
Not only did Sarah do the cooking, but she also donated a large percentage of the food.
Many thanks once again.
You may also want to watch:
Colin and Beryl Kingman
Friends of Sidford Social Hall
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary