We raised £900
The “Big Breakfast” held at Sidford Social Hall on September 21 was a great success, raising a sum of £900 in aid of the FORCE cancer charity.
We are very grateful to all who supported us and to all our helpers.
Particular thanks go to Sarah Mallett (of the Fort Café, The Esplanade, Sidmouth) and Sally Mortimer, who were the ‘A Team’ in the kitchen, cooking over 95 full breakfasts plus other, assorted items.
Not only did Sarah do the cooking, but she also donated a large percentage of the food.
Many thanks once again.
You may also want to watch:
Colin and Beryl Kingman
Friends of Sidford Social Hall
- 1 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 2 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 3 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 4 Mum and daughter are a cut above as charity fundraisers
- 5 Double milestone for Sidmouth’s centenarian Rotarian
- 6 Community band on lookout for new musical director
- 7 MP to make keynote speech as town hails award winners
- 8 First vital training session with coastguard for new lifeboat crew
- 9 After shopping in town why not give your feet a treat
- 10 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years