We raised £900
The “Big Breakfast” held at Sidford Social Hall on September 21 was a great success, raising a sum of £900 in aid of the FORCE cancer charity.
We are very grateful to all who supported us and to all our helpers.
Particular thanks go to Sarah Mallett (of the Fort Café, The Esplanade, Sidmouth) and Sally Mortimer, who were the ‘A Team’ in the kitchen, cooking over 95 full breakfasts plus other, assorted items.
Not only did Sarah do the cooking, but she also donated a large percentage of the food.
Many thanks once again.
You may also want to watch:
Colin and Beryl Kingman
Friends of Sidford Social Hall
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 4 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 5 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 6 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 9 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 10 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award