Well done to mum for helping boys right their wrong
Madam - I would like to congratulate the mother who ensured that her sons painted over graffiti which they had drawn on Sidford s public toilets.
Madam - I would like to congratulate the mother who ensured that her sons painted over graffiti which they had drawn on Sidford's public toilets.
Parenting at the best of times is not at all easy. The boys are lucky to have such a caring, responsible mother. She is lucky to have lads who realised that they had done wrong, sought to make amends and did so with her help and guidance. I wish them all a successful, happy future.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 9 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 10 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season