Well done to mum for helping boys right their wrong
Madam - I would like to congratulate the mother who ensured that her sons painted over graffiti which they had drawn on Sidford s public toilets.
Madam - I would like to congratulate the mother who ensured that her sons painted over graffiti which they had drawn on Sidford's public toilets.
Parenting at the best of times is not at all easy. The boys are lucky to have such a caring, responsible mother. She is lucky to have lads who realised that they had done wrong, sought to make amends and did so with her help and guidance. I wish them all a successful, happy future.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 6 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 9 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
- 10 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of