Well done to mum for helping boys right their wrong
Madam - I would like to congratulate the mother who ensured that her sons painted over graffiti which they had drawn on Sidford s public toilets.
Madam - I would like to congratulate the mother who ensured that her sons painted over graffiti which they had drawn on Sidford's public toilets.
Parenting at the best of times is not at all easy. The boys are lucky to have such a caring, responsible mother. She is lucky to have lads who realised that they had done wrong, sought to make amends and did so with her help and guidance. I wish them all a successful, happy future.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 5 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 6 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 7 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 8 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"