What dogs ban?
I READ with much glee and happiness the headline in the Herald of April 5: “Council brings in summer dogs ban for Jacob’s Ladder.”
Having then read what the council proposes for the beach, nothing seems to have changed.
There does not seem to be a dog ban – I will be treading in dog excrement for yet another summer.
I like to think that perhaps I have an average intelligence but can anyone please explain to me what the council regulations are for the proposed dog ban?
They seem to be the same as they always have been.
You may also want to watch:
People simply ignore and instruction or they are too complicated to follow and dog fouling simply continues.
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 3 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 4 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98