What dogs ban?
I READ with much glee and happiness the headline in the Herald of April 5: “Council brings in summer dogs ban for Jacob’s Ladder.”
Having then read what the council proposes for the beach, nothing seems to have changed.
There does not seem to be a dog ban – I will be treading in dog excrement for yet another summer.
I like to think that perhaps I have an average intelligence but can anyone please explain to me what the council regulations are for the proposed dog ban?
They seem to be the same as they always have been.
You may also want to watch:
People simply ignore and instruction or they are too complicated to follow and dog fouling simply continues.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 4 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 9 Pianist set to delight audiences in 50th anniversary season
- 10 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members