What dogs ban?
I READ with much glee and happiness the headline in the Herald of April 5: “Council brings in summer dogs ban for Jacob’s Ladder.”
Having then read what the council proposes for the beach, nothing seems to have changed.
There does not seem to be a dog ban – I will be treading in dog excrement for yet another summer.
I like to think that perhaps I have an average intelligence but can anyone please explain to me what the council regulations are for the proposed dog ban?
They seem to be the same as they always have been.
You may also want to watch:
People simply ignore and instruction or they are too complicated to follow and dog fouling simply continues.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!