What dogs ban?
I READ with much glee and happiness the headline in the Herald of April 5: “Council brings in summer dogs ban for Jacob’s Ladder.”
Having then read what the council proposes for the beach, nothing seems to have changed.
There does not seem to be a dog ban – I will be treading in dog excrement for yet another summer.
I like to think that perhaps I have an average intelligence but can anyone please explain to me what the council regulations are for the proposed dog ban?
They seem to be the same as they always have been.
People simply ignore and instruction or they are too complicated to follow and dog fouling simply continues.
- 1 New store launches in Sidmouth's Fore Street
- 2 Preparations begin in earnest for Folk Festival
- 3 The sky's the limit as parachute jump raises £2,426 for Hospiscare
- 4 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 5 Double good deed for Brownies as litter pick raises money for food bank
- 6 New direction and new chair at Vision Group for Sidmouth
- 7 Woman seriously injured after motorway bridge fall
- 8 Ukrainian refugee supporter Mukie opens community cafe
- 9 Date set for Straitgate Quarry appeal hearing
- 10 'Donkey work' boosts wildflower growth at sanctuary